Here at HelpYourBack we are always trying to be up-to-date with all the news and products addressing back problems, but every once and a while we take a little detour and feature some products we find interesting and appealing to you, our visitors. Few weeks ago we were discussing the benefits of Body Back Buddy and various Back Support Belts, and today we will be talking about Arthritis Gloves.
Arthritis Of The Hands
In short, arthritis is a disease of the cartilage of the joints. It can be caused by many different things and it is the result of inflammation of the joints and the surrounding tissue.
The hands contain multiple small joints, responsible for the fine motion of our fingers and wrists. Needles to say, affected joints will make you life a lot harder.
So How Does The Arthritis Glove Fit In?
Since arthritis is an inflammatory disease, it may sound strange to say you need to utilize the power of hot treatment. But, heat will actually reduce the muscle spasm, stimulate your blood flow and lessen the pain.
Ann Ahlman (physical therapist and editor of Today in PT magazine) says that by applying heat in the morning you can actually increase the range of motion so you will prepare your body better for later exercise.
And Arthritic Gloves will do just that, they will apply mild compression, stimulate your blood circulation and reduce pain.
- The main benefit of these gloves is the mild compression which will stimulate your blood flow, and relieve pain and swelling
- Their specific design (fingertips cut off) will allow you to perform your daily activities without distractions allowing you a good grip
- Since they are so light and comfortable, you will want to wear them even during the night
- Depending on the model, you can choose gloves specifically designed to relieve pain in fingers, hands of both
- When they get dirty you simply wash them in cold water and dry
- You must pay attention to the size of the gloves you are selecting, if you choose smaller ones the compression level might be too high and make you feel uncomfortable
- Some users complained about the quality of the seams
- Depending on your skin type, it can get irritated. If this is the case you should return the gloves immediately. Small percentage of people reported irritation so you probably don’t have to worry about it.
All in all, Arthritis Gloves are a neat little product. They are small and compact so you can wear them with you where ever you go. They will keep your hands warm, relieve pain and prepare your hands for more demanding exercises. Your budget will not get a huge blow since the pair of the gloves can be found for as low as $13, so just try them.
“Update: 9/2/13 Don`t miss out on the opportunity to get a 30% DISCOUNT on Imak Arthritis Gloves by clicking HERE“.
All the best,